Wednesday, January 23, 2013

So What Wednesday

SO WHAT IF...

* My So What Wednesday post is coming at ya an hour before it's Thursday. 

* I ate 2 brownies today AND an ice cream sundae. Okay...2 ice cream sundaes.

* I tumbled the same load of laundry 4 times before finally breaking down to fold it.

* I called the AMVETS donation pick-up guy "sweetie" this afternoon.

* I actually cried when I saw the weather forecast for the next 10 days. Chicago can suck it right now.

* I slipped on the ice coming out of Addie's dance class last Wednesday and did it AGAIN today coming out of the grocery store. Both times I had an audience.

* I gave Howie a plate of pot roast even though we aren't supposed to be giving him table scraps. The dog just had surgery for crying out loud!!! He deserves a nice meal.

* I fell asleep on the floor playing cars with Blake. It was only for a second.

* I sometimes think about "accidentally" breaking all of my dishes just so I can finally justify buying a new set. I also think about "accidentally" setting fire to the man-couches in our family room.

* I did an old Pom routine for Addie in my living room today. I still got it. Kinda.

So...what are YOU saying "So What" to today?


So What Wednesday

5 comments:

  1. SO WHAT if I just realized that I have to put my laundry in the dryer because you mentioned something about your laundry. OOPS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the "accidentally" breaking the dishes. I made a deal with my husband a few months ago that if I sold all of the dishes on Craigslist, for a reasonable amount, then I could buy new ones. He went for it and now we have nice pretty new dishes:)

    I hope you are having a great start to 2013! I'm just now catching up on blogs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Howie SO DESERVES some good food this week. I hope he enjoyed his pot roast :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love you imagine breaking and burning things. Hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hahaha! I'm sorry you've been slipping Jen Jen! Unfortunately, I've been doing the same and I've had just about enough. I swear, every time it happens, the cute boy from class is watching, too. Ugh.

    STAY WARM!! :) XO!!

    ReplyDelete