SO WHAT IF...
* Some days I want to break up with the Internet and have a strictly professional relationship.
* I have a potty mouth when I'm not around my kids. It's like the minute they go to bed I can't wait to drop the F-bomb.
* The presents I gave the kids for Valentine's Day and the ones I have waiting to give them for Easter are all Christmas presents I stashed away. I love when they open them up like they've never seen them before.
* I already have 18 of my 40 Bags filled for my 40 Bags/40 Days Challenge and at least 3 of them were from Eric's side of the closet. See ya later leather bomber jacket and 1998 Abercrombie t-shirts.
* I had a dream last night that Eric surprised me with new couches and I almost cried real tears when I woke up and realized our fugly man-couches are still in the family room.
* Sometimes I miss diapers. Especially when I have a cart full of stuff and I am on the OPPOSITE end of Target when a certain Mr. needs to go "Pee Pee WIGHT NOW!!!" I just want to be like, "Go in your pants, dude."
* When I don't have the time (or the desire) to shower and get ready before taking Addie to preschool, I put on workout clothes so that everyone thinks I just worked out. Admit it...you do that too.
* Ever since my friend Barb told me that Flynn Rider (from Rapunzel) looks like Eric...I find myself strangely attracted to a cartoon :-)
So what are you saying SO WHAT to today?