Wednesday, February 20, 2013

So What Wednesday

SO WHAT IF...

* Some days I want to break up with the Internet and have a strictly professional relationship.

* I have a potty mouth when I'm not around my kids. It's like the minute they go to bed I can't wait to drop the F-bomb. 

* The presents I gave the kids for Valentine's Day and the ones I have waiting to give them for Easter are all Christmas presents I stashed away. I love when they open them up like they've never seen them before.

* I already have 18 of my 40 Bags filled for my 40 Bags/40 Days Challenge and at least 3 of them were from Eric's side of the closet. See ya later leather bomber jacket and 1998 Abercrombie t-shirts.

* I had a dream last night that Eric surprised me with new couches and I almost cried real tears when I woke up and realized our fugly man-couches are still in the family room.

* Sometimes I miss diapers. Especially when I have a cart full of stuff and I am on the OPPOSITE end of Target when a certain Mr. needs to go "Pee Pee WIGHT NOW!!!" I just want to be like, "Go in your pants, dude."

* When I don't have the time (or the desire) to shower and get ready before taking Addie to preschool, I put on workout clothes so that everyone thinks I just worked out. Admit it...you do that too.

* Ever since my friend Barb told me that Flynn Rider (from Rapunzel) looks like Eric...I find myself strangely attracted to a cartoon :-)

So what are you saying SO WHAT to today?


So What Wednesday

5 comments:

  1. I have the potty mouth problem too. Bad. I've even taking to spelling them sometimes which isn't nearly as satisfying. I also have teenagers and they kid us that "whatever you guys say we can say" which helps me keep it in check. Trying not to be a terrible example but I would be lying if I said I didn't accidentally let it slip sometimes. We are potty training my almost 2 year old and he's doing great at home, but I haven't been brave enough to take him out in public in big boy pants yet. Also, your Valentine's gifts are an excellent idea!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this!!! My favorite is the go-to gym clothes 'outfit'. I'm totally guilty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So what if......I have a major girl crush on you? HAHAHA you rock!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hilarious! I take Cade to school in yoga pants and a hoodie almost everyday....I may or may not have rolled out of bed wearing it.... ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cracking up about the couches! We have my husbands bachelor pad black leather couch in our living room, and we're painting soon, so I suggested we get new ones. Oh no, he'd rather add ANOTHER black leather love seat to the mix. Seriously, dude?? No. I assure you, I have dropped some of those F bombs in reference to this situation.

    ReplyDelete