Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Tuesday Tid-Bits


Happy Tuesday friends!! We've had a pretty busy day today visiting with Great Nana, hitting up storytime at the library, writing out Valentines and eating some AMAZING pineapple upside down cupcakes (Great Nana's specialty).


And now it's time for me to get my lesson plan ready and head out the door to teach. My students are learning about analytical writing tonight...are you jealous?

But before I go, I wanted to make sure I shared some exciting stuff from ThePolkaDotPosie shops! First, if any of you are looking for a LAST MINUTE Valentine's Day gift for the special someone, all of our custom date signs are 14% off in our printable shop right now!!! Just print and frame and you're ready to go!


And on Thursday, we are going to begin our fabulous Valentine's Day giveaway!!! THREE super fun items up for grabs so be sure to check back!!

Have a wonderful day everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment