Wednesday, March 13, 2013

So What Wednesday: From Blake's Perspective

Hey dudes. Blake here. Today I am saying 

SO WHAT IF...

* I said I wanted to wear Lightening McQueen undies today. CLEARLY I meant Batman. Get it right.

* I threw a massive fit in Target over Tic-Tacs. Mom said the green ones were mint but I didn't believe her. I can't believe the bitch gave them to me anyway. SO GROSS!

* I had Pop-Tarts for breakfast this morning...in the car. Mom is a hot mess.

* I like my cars in a straight line. Why is that so hard for people to understand? A STRAIGHT LINE.

* I live for salami sandwiches and get a little upset when someone tries to convince me that turkey is the same thing. It's not the same thing.

* When I tell you I'm cold, it does NOT mean I want you to blast the heat in the car. I was simply stating a fact.

* I pulled out two chunks of your hair in the car today. YOU let me bring the grabber! It has a mind of it's own!!



* When I say I don't like you, it really means I LOVE YOU MAMA!!!! Now buy me a new car.
 

9 comments:

  1. I die! Jen you crack me up. I saw the grabber pic on Instagram and couldn't stop laughing. These boys I tell ya. Mine throw their shoes at me in the car.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So funny Jen! And for the record, he is right. Turkey is not the same as salami, smart boy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too funny! I blasted the heat on the kids this morning! Haha!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this post! I feel like we've had the Tic Tac argument in our house before too.
    Oh, and if being a "hot mess" is wrong, I'll never be right. Haha ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha! Blake you crack me up! You are so stinking cute! Such a funny take on So What Wednesday Jen! Thanks for the laugh! =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my gosh! Thanks for the laughs! That was so cute. You can see by the look on his face that he thinks he is completely innocent. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is hilarious and the last one is my fav! 'I hate you really means I love you' because it so does - how couldn't he be thankful for his Momma!?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Haha love this. And that pic of him with the claw cracks me right up. His face is totally "Mom, I'm gonna pull your hair out as soon as you're focused on the road!"

    ReplyDelete