Monday, April 15, 2013

Another HUGE Baby/Kids Sale!!

It's that time my friends. Time to finally party with ALL of the kids baby/toddler clothes. I have gone through bin after bin of baby clothes this week and one thing is certain...I BOUGHT WAY TOO MANY CLOTHES FOR MY KIDS!! Especially Addie. Dear lord...she had like 7 bins alone.

I am only listing the clothes that are name brand and are either gently worn or in NEW condition. A few items even have tags for crying out loud! But because a blog sale can be a little more work than I have time for today, I am doing this as an Instagram sale. I have girls (and some boys) clothes in sizes 3 months-4T from great stores like Janie & Jack, Crewcuts, Baby GAP, Ralph Lauren, Gymboree and more!!

To check out the sale, just follow @davisfamcloset on Instagram and shop away! Just be sure to leave the word SOLD and your paypal invoice under an item you want. All invoices will go out tonight! Also...please note that I will combine shipping and offer a discount if you buy multiple items :-)

Thanks friends! I am cleaning my closet out tomorrow :-)


1 comment: