This is a special edition of SWW titled:
So what if I SAID
So what if I said...
* I would complete my very own custom planner pages to share with everyone by the end of January. CLEARLY I meant July.
* I would keep all of my tabs on this blog up to date. I may be a YEAR behind, but by the end of this week (or month) I will have all of them updated.
* I would stay positive and think like a man for a whole day. The fact is...I am a WOMAN and that is freaking impossible.
* I said I was going to get more sleep. I would actually love to keep my word on this, BUT BLAKE AND HOWIE WON'T LET ME!!!
* I said I was going to cut down on coffee. Sadly, I'm contemplating my 4th rotation.
* I said I would be ready for my garage sale a month in advance so that I wouldn't be stressing at the last minute like last year. The garage sale is 2.5 weeks away and I haven't done shit, unless making a total mess of my basement counts.
* I said I would be okay not being tan this year. I am not okay not being tan this year.
* I planned to do a BIG year anniversary celebration for ThePolkaDotPosie. Because business is booming (which is FABULOUS), it may be more like a One Year and One Month celebration :-)
* I said I was going to follow Martha's Stewart's cleaning and organizing calendar for April, but the task for today is to vacuum window screens and AIN'T NOBODY GOT TIME FOR THAT!!