Wednesday, April 10, 2013

So What Wednesday

This is a special edition of SWW titled:

So what if I SAID

So what if I said...

* I would complete my very own custom planner pages to share with everyone by the end of January. CLEARLY I meant July.

* I would keep all of my tabs on this blog up to date. I may be a YEAR behind, but by the end of this week (or month) I will have all of them updated.

* I would stay positive and think like a man for a whole day. The fact is...I am a WOMAN and that is freaking impossible.

* I said I was going to get more sleep. I would actually love to keep my word on this, BUT BLAKE AND HOWIE WON'T LET ME!!!

* I said I was going to cut down on coffee. Sadly, I'm contemplating my 4th rotation. 


* I said I would be ready for my garage sale a month in advance so that I wouldn't be stressing at the last minute like last year. The garage sale is 2.5 weeks away and I haven't done shit, unless making a total mess of my basement counts.

* I said I would be okay not being tan this year. I am not okay not being tan this year.

* I planned to do a BIG year anniversary celebration for ThePolkaDotPosie. Because business is booming (which is FABULOUS), it may be more like a One Year and One Month celebration :-)

* I said I was going to follow Martha's Stewart's cleaning and organizing calendar for April, but the task for today is to vacuum window screens and AIN'T NOBODY GOT TIME FOR THAT!!

So What Wednesday

4 comments:

  1. I am seriously cracking up! Vacuum window screens?! Who does that anyway? Not me! And I LOVE that coffee cup and desperately need it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haaaa! Quite obvious by the ridiculousness of that tast that Martha Stewart doesn't have tiny children running a muck. No shit you aint got time for that! You do have time, however, to pop the cork on a nice chilled bottle of wine. Make it happen, Twinnie...GO! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely love the way you are keepin' it real!! And I promise you I'm gonna be laughing about the "Ain't nobody got time for that!!" comment for weeks to come! Seriously!

    ReplyDelete