Wednesday, April 24, 2013

When Connor & Addie Get Married...

When Connor & Addie get married, Tara and I will tell them how we knew this day would come...even before they were born.


Their love started early...


With wagon rides...


And movie nights on the couch...


Pretty soon these two were in a full-blown relationship. There was a LOT of hand-holding...



And romantic meals...


We've even caught them playing doctor...ahem.


They've traveled to the Moon...


And to Chicago...


And they're no longer afraid of a little P.D.A. when the mood catches them.




They love to cuddle...


And bake together...


And play together...


And even after almost 6 years together in a long-distance relationship...these two are still going strong.

We had a chance to meet up last week and let Addie and Connor celebrate their 5th birthdays together. We took them back to their favorite Children's Museum...




And then walked to our favorite pizza place...


Where these two pretty much made out the whole time...


While Tara and I planned the wedding :-)


5 comments:

  1. Precious and look at Addy going in for a proper smooch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love taking the walk down memory lane with all of these pictures! Besides the first date/first bath picture, which has always been my favorite, I also love the night we slept over and they were hanging out watching a movie in Addie's chair with Addie's arm flung over Connor's shoulder. We'll have to figure out a new tradition for their birthdays next year since they'll be in KINDERGARTEN!!! Aack! Can you believe it??

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh.My.Gracious. Could not be any more precious. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so awesome :-) It is my dream that Mack marry my best friends daughter...my girlfriend and I have decided that once they are in high school we will forbid them to see each other, because I'm pretty sure that will just push them closer!

    ReplyDelete