Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Free 4th of July Printable Treat Tags & Inspiration

Whenever the 4th of July rolls around, I can only think one thing...

CHRISTMAS IS ONLY 6 MONTHS AWAY!!

Sorry...did that just stress anyone out? If so...you're on the wrong blog. Ha! 

But before I totally jump the gun and stat sharing all of my Christmas printables, I thought I would stick with the current holiday and celebrate the beautiful U.S.A. with some fun patriotic treat tags!!

These tags were a big hit last year when I used them as cupcake toppers, and I may do the same now that I found the Pillsbury Starts & Stripes cake mix and frosting!! YUM-O!!


But if you are looking for something a little different (and easier to transport), try one of these treats fun treats! I love these classic (SUPER EASY) rice crispy treats on a stick...

Sparklin' Marshmallow Crispy Treats recipe

Or these adorable Patriotic Oreo Pops...


Or these Chocolate Chip Fro-Yo Sandwiches from Skinnytaste...


Or my favorite, this Red, White & Blue popcorn!!


How cute (and simple) to make a big batch of this popcorn, tie it up in some plastic treat sacks with raffia and one of my tags! Boom! Perfect for any fireworks show :-)

So...does anyone have any fun plans for the 4th this year? We will be spending time doing our most favorite thing in the world...CAMPING!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment