Wednesday, June 5, 2013

So What Wednesday



It's been a while, so today I am linking up with my girl Shannon for 

So What Wednesday
Today I'm saying SO WHAT IF...

* I am now the proud owner of THREE Peace Tees and I am considering getting Addie her second, especially since Amy is giving a percentage of her proceeds to this sweet little girl. Peace for Violet is such a wonderful cause and I encourage everyone who has been on the fence about these shirts to buy one. I love them and get SO MANY compliments. Amy is such a doll to work with too and I love her even more for making this a charity event.



* So what if I let my son play in the backyard all afternoon in just his undies and a t-shirt. If I looked that cute, I might run around in the same outfit.



* I immediately went online and purchased one of these Corkcicles the minute I saw Von Maur post them on Facebook. Seriously...WHY can't I come up with something like this?? I could be making millions!!!

Photo: Keeping your wines at just the right drinking temperatures – it’s a great dilemma. The answer to this perplexity? Corkcicle. 

Shop Corkcicle now: http://goo.gl/YBY8p



* My kids had popcorn and Gatorade for dinner last night. We were at the ballpark watching Daddy. Choices were limited. Whatevs. Could have been worse.

* I had a cowtail and a really bad cup of coffee for dinner last night. We were at the ballpark. Choices were limited. Whatevs. Could have been worse.

* Against my better judgment, I read Reality Steve's spoilers for the Bachelorette and based just on the first episode, I wouldn't have guessed the top 4 guys. But this makes me even more excited to watch the show because I want to see how this all unfolds.

* I have spent the last 4 months making my own custom planner pages but now that I have seen the new Erin Condren planner, I sorta want to say F-it and just buy one of hers. But I won't, damn it, because I've wasted a million hours of my life making them and I am going to use them and love the shit out of them if it kills me!!

* I've downloaded 3 books to read this summer and haven't started a single one. English teacher FAIL!

So guys...what are YOU saying So What to this week?

5 comments:

  1. I always read Reality Steve - the spoilers make it more fun to see how the show tries to manipulate what we see. Love the snark too :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just found your blog!!
    Now following!
    Looking forward to keeping up!

    xo
    Christina
    pieceitalltogetherx3.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooooo What books?
    We do the no pants thing here... mostly just the kids...
    Cowtails and coffee - sounds amazing!
    I work for Gatorade, so I would have to say that is absolutely nutritious (if they need straight carbs and sodium) #couldbeworse :) At least they were not dehydrated
    I totally ate popcorn for dinner tonight with a side of dairy queen

    ReplyDelete