Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Some Things I Love About Summer...



Our crazy summer is in full swing, my friends! The next 3 months are sure to be filled with lots of ice cream eating...


Warm nights at the ball field watching Daddy play...


Early morning runs for Mommy...


Fun Friday night dinners at home...


Outdoor birthday parties...


Festivals and Fairs...


Camping


Movies in the park...


Sleepoevers

Star gazing

Parades

Fireworks

Trips to the Zoo

And everything else we can possibly cram in!!

Tomorrow, we are heading to Santa's Village for a fun filled day of Christmas in June!! I am so excited I don't know if I will be able to sleep tonight :-)

So...what are some things YOU love about summer?!!

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE everything about summer and another plus is my birthday. And two of my three kids share the same birthday month as me!!
    Looks like summer is going to be a great one for you and your family!

    ReplyDelete