Tuesday, October 1, 2013

2014 Planner Pages Available Now in TWO Sizes

Words cannot express how overjoyed I am that our planner pages were so successful the first time around. I have received so many wonderful comments from friends, family and customers who have said things like:

"I am so much more organized now that I have these pages and all of your printables!"

"The bright, colorful pages make me smile every time I look at them."

"The large planner is FABULOUS...I love all the extra space to write."

"I've looked everywhere for cute planner pages for the Arc system and these are by far the cutest out there!"

"Printing at home was so much easier than I thought I would be."

In addition to all this wonderful feedback, I've also received some great suggestions for our future pages. One of the biggest requests we had was to offer our planner pages in TWO sizes, one set that is sized for a standard binder or planner cover (which we now call our Large Planner Pages)...


And one that is sized for a mini/junior binder or planner cover (which we will call our Small Planner Pages)...



The requests for smaller planner pages was so overwhelming, I had to get to work right away. Even thought they are slightly more labor intensive to print and assemble, the final product is SO WORTH THE TIME!!


Isn't she so pretty?!! I am in love...and I think I need to have two planners now. Haha! You can read all of the details about our smaller planner over on our shop blog

So now the fun part....

To celebrate the launch of our new 2014 planner pages, every person who buys a set of our planner pages from now until Sunday, October 6th will be entered to win an Arc Customizable Poly Notebook System in Clear (pick from the small or large size) PLUS a free custom cover to go with it!!!!

M by Staples™ Arc Customizable Durable Poly Notebook System, Clear, 9 3/8in. x 11 1/4in.

We have 6 great new custom covers to choose from:


With the holidays around the corner, now is the PERFECT time to get organized...and why not do it in style?!

2 comments:

  1. loving the designs!!!

    styleandchocolates.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you seeking for hotels in Maldives? Click here maldiveshotelsdiscount.com get the special rates with the best deal...

    ReplyDelete