My blogger friend Heather posted "Wishful Wednesday" today and I thought it would be fun to participate.
This week's topic:
"I wish I could be_______"
(Name that TV star! Post a pic and tell us why)
I would be Emily Deschanel from the TV show BONES. As you all know, it is one of my favorite shows ever :-)
Now, I wouldn't say that I would want to be Emily permanently, but I wouldn't mind walking in her shoes for a day. And not really her shoes, but rather her character Temperance's shoes. Here's why:
* Her character is INCREDIBLY book smart. Doctors and scientists always fascinate me beyond belief because I could never retain a fraction of their knowledge.
* Her character is not squeamish about blood, guts, dead bodies, etc. I can't even look at a paper cut without puking.
* Her character is sweet, but not the slightest bit emotional. She knows emotions make people irrational at times and speaking as the most dramatic, emotional person I know...I would like to experience that type of mind set.
* She looks beautiful with or without make-up and it doesn't matter what she wears...she always looks so cute.
* She has an incredible singing voice. I couldn't carry a tune to save my life (although I SO wish I could).
* And last...her character gets to hang out with my celebrity crush, David Boreanaz, on a daily basis. And they even got to make out once!!!
So there you go...those are my reasons for choosing Emily Deschanel as my celebrity wanna-be. Who would you chose if you could be a TV star for a day?