My bloggy friend Rachel has been posting a list of her monthly goals and I have to admit...it has been really fun reading them and seeing what she has accomplished! I'm a pretty goal oriented person (who also loves to make lists) so I thought I would "borrow" Rachel's idea and give it a try this month!! At first my list was pretty small, but the longer I sat here my list jumped from 3 goals to 10. Ha! Too bad October isn't 50 days long :-)
* Finish the kid's playroom and post pictures of the finished product
* Finish writing thank yous for my FABULOUS surprise "girl's night" birthday party (this is more my goal for tomorrow :-)
* Cook 6 nights a week, even if some of those nights are leftovers.
* Try three new fall inspired recipes and blog about them
* Make some of my own Stage 3 foods for Blake
* Begin working on Blake's first year scrapbook
* Run 46 miles over the course of the month
* Get my annual blog sale up and running
* Celebrate my 30th birthday without saying the word "old"
* Do one extra fun thing with the kiddies each week. We have the pumpkin farm and the zoo already on our calendar :-)
It is already October 3, so I have a lot of work to do! Thanks for this fun idea Rachel! Anyone else have any fun goals for the month of October?