SO WHAT IF...
* My So What Wednesday post is coming at ya an hour before it's Thursday.
* I ate 2 brownies today AND an ice cream sundae. Okay...2 ice cream sundaes.
* I tumbled the same load of laundry 4 times before finally breaking down to fold it.
* I called the AMVETS donation pick-up guy "sweetie" this afternoon.
* I actually cried when I saw the weather forecast for the next 10 days. Chicago can suck it right now.
* I slipped on the ice coming out of Addie's dance class last Wednesday and did it AGAIN today coming out of the grocery store. Both times I had an audience.
* I gave Howie a plate of pot roast even though we aren't supposed to be giving him table scraps. The dog just had surgery for crying out loud!!! He deserves a nice meal.
* I fell asleep on the floor playing cars with Blake. It was only for a second.
* I sometimes think about "accidentally" breaking all of my dishes just so I can finally justify buying a new set. I also think about "accidentally" setting fire to the man-couches in our family room.
* I did an old Pom routine for Addie in my living room today. I still got it. Kinda.
So...what are YOU saying "So What" to today?